Sunday, February 21, 2010

Creating


For me, Creating is like taking a breath. It is life sustaining. I know many artists that create a good deal of their inventory during the winter - slow season. That would be difficult for me because I get much of my inspiration from the people that view my work. The expressions that form, the smiles, the comments about how the piece makes them feel. This is where my seeds of creation begin.

Art should engage you, make you feel, remind you of the good things, and help you ponder life.

I am in love with the Romance of Art and the Dance of Creation. Artists record history in a much different way, and leave their mark in this world in a beautiful manner.

Breathe in, Breathe out, Create....this is my meditation.

Featured Post

The Arrival a Women's Empowerment Spirit Doll

The Arrival is one of my most popular spirit dolls, inspired from a poem that I wrote some years ago.  The Arrival "I...