Monday, October 22, 2012

The Arrival a Women's Empowerment Spirit Doll

"The Arrival" is one of my spirit dolls that was inspired from a poem that I wrote a few years ago and then came across just the other day. Soon after, I began thinking how I could bring to form the thoughts and feelings that were in that writing.
The Arrival Spirit Doll
"It took me all of my life to get to this moment...This moment of surety in my being...This moment of reliance in my capabilities..This moment of loving who I am.
It took me all of my life...To shed the feeling of inadequacy...To shed the pressure of trying to measure up...To shed the relenting voice that I had to do more to compensate.
It took me all of my life to get to this moment...This moment of relief..Relief from the thoughts that I had to do for everyone else first...Relief from the oppressive weight that I was responsible for others..And take responsibility for the gentle child that lived within.
It took me all of my life to arrive at this moment..When instead of being the muse for them, I became the muse for ME...Whispering ideas of inspiration into the many layers of my own soul..It took me all of my life to arrive at this moment..This moment when I am the cheerleader for myself...When I carry an extraordinary pride of who I am and what I stand for..When I share all the parts of me without fear.
It took me all of my life...All of my life to arrive at this moment..When my heart and voice have connected and are able to speak a graceful truth...It took me all of my life to get here...Right here at This Moment."
 (c) Copyright Jeanne Fry
The Arrival Spirit Doll
**This  "Arrival" Spirit Doll has Sold.
This creation has been one of my most popular, primarily because the inspiration behind her has touched so many of our lives as Women.
I am offering commissions for "Arrival" Dolls.....if you would like one for yourself, please message me and we can work out the details. Two weeks are needed for the creating.Each one comes with a signed copy of the "Arrival Poem".
While the general design will be similar, colors, face sculpting, and embellishments will be different. If you are commissioning me to create one for you, you can request some color choices, or elements to be added, or you can allow me to let my creativity run free.
**You can order your commissioned "Arrival" Spirit Doll with Poetry here in my Etsy Shop

No comments: