Saturday, February 20, 2010

The WishMaker unveiled




Well, after I teased you with her feet, here she is finished and ready to play in the world.
Creating the WishMaker was a journey backward for me, revisiting the memories of living in the mountains of North Carolina …steeped in folk art. I think that she may be my favorite, or one of my most favorite art dolls that I have created. As I worked on her at my table, the colors were so completely engaging and she has an unexplainable “feel good” presence.
Now you should know that she loves to have beautiful gardens nearby because she tends to befriend the faeries. And she is a wonderful cheerleader to those that are chasing their dreams. So, if you are on a quest to manifest your dreams, you may want to make her an aquaintance of yours. She has been known to grant an occasional wish or two.







Featured Post

The Arrival a Women's Empowerment Spirit Doll

The Arrival is one of my most popular spirit dolls, inspired from a poem that I wrote some years ago.  The Arrival "I...