Saturday, February 20, 2010

Callie The Music Maker




Callie
The Music Maker
“Callie ’s passion is the beauty of music. She plays her songs night and day for all who will listen and become entranced in happiness. She dances her way through life with the songs in her heart, just waiting to share them and bring smiles of delight. The enchantment that she brings lingers, so that the listener can always here the bliss of her melodies , even when she is resting.”
Callie is a cloth formed Art Doll with a clay face. Her hair is completely hand beaded by me in it own little eclectic style. She has light beading on her body and holds her instrument in her hands. She is approximately 11 inches tall and is secured on a wooden base for display, which is signed and dated by me.




Featured Post

The Arrival a Women's Empowerment Spirit Doll

The Arrival is one of my most popular spirit dolls, inspired from a poem that I wrote some years ago.  The Arrival "I...